Composite windows are unique in that they offer a sash and frame that are made from more than one kind of material. This makes it possible to create a window that suits a multitude of purposes. For example, the outside can be made of a material that is extremely weather resistant, while the inside can be made of an aesthetically pleasing material to compliment the inside of your house. New to the market is a type of composite window that has exterior parts made from a blend of wood chips and recycled plastic.
In addition, composite windows offer excellent long-term durability and they resist warping, denting and fading. They are available in many styles, sizes and colors for new window installation or replacement applications.
Composite Window Benefits:
- Composite window frames provide dimensional stability and superior resistance against air infiltration, in addition to thermal resistance.
- Composite window frames are an energy-efficient product that is resistant to warping, fading, and denting.
- They are currently available in many styles, sizes and colors for new window installation or replacement windows.
- Composite window frames cost more than vinyl window frames but less than clad wood windows.
- Composite windows reduce the use of natural resources.
- The frames are easily recyclable.
- Composite windows are low maintenance, are resistant to fading, have high insulation properties and dimensional stability.
Composite Window Manufactures:
Interested in More Information About Composite Windows?
Composite Windows could be the right match for you and for your home's needs. However, you will want to make sure you are selecting the right replacement windows for your home and your budget. Our services can help you! We offer Free Replacement Window Quotes from local, reliable contractors.