Fiberglass windows are the newest window technology to enter the market. They are maintenance free, strong, and energy efficient materials. Fiberglass frames also offer an array of benefits. Aside from being durable and extremely energy efficient, they also provide good paint adhesion and require minimum maintenance. The cost for composite and fiberglass frames are generally more than vinyl window frames but less than clad wood windows.
Fiberglass windows also offer tight seals, providing high resistance to sound transmission. This reduces exterior noise allowing you the freedom to play music and TVs loud without disrupting neighbors. Additionally, fiberglass is a natural insulator because it is does not conduct heat and cold and it doesn't expand or contract.
Fiberglass Windows Benefits:
- Fiberglass windows are long lasting, strong, and durable.
- Various finishes are available to achieve different looks.
- Fiberglass windows provide aesthetics and longevity for any environmental condition.
- Energy Efficient; a 20-40% savings in heating/cooling/energy costs.
- Fiberglass offers a smooth, consistent, aesthetic finish.
Fiberglass Window Manufacturers:
- Andersen Windows
- Fibertec Window and Door Mfg
- Inline Fiberglass
- Comfort Line Windows
- Pella Corporation
- Advanced Window Products
- Serious Materials, Inc. (formerly Quiet Solution LLC)
- Milgard Windows
- Owens Corning Fiberglass Tower
Interested in More Information About Fiberglass Windows?
Fiberglass windows could be the right match for you and your home’s needs. However, you'll want to make sure you are choosing the right window material for your home and your budget. If you would like to find out if Fiberglass windows will work for you, we offer Free Replacement Window Quotes from local, reliable contractors.