Patio Enclosures Inc.
Headquarters: Macedonia, OH
Product lines: Vinyl replacement windows.
Patio Enclosures is the largest manufacturer and installer of sunrooms in the United States. But in 2003, the company added two new lines of vinyl replacement windows as well, ComfortShield and ComfortShield Elite windows. Both of these window lines are Energy Star qualified and available in a wide range of styles and options. Patio Enclosures ranked number four in Qualified Remodeler’s 2004 Top 500.
All Patio Enclosures ComfortShield windows are manufactured with PPG’s Solarban® 60 low-E glass with Argon Gas filling and utilize Warm Edge spacers. All of their windows are designed to increase your window’s efficiency. Patio Enclosures replacement windows include the following features:
- Custom sizes
- PPG’s Solarban 60 Low-E glass.
- Comfort-Gard Plus (standard on ComfortShield® Plus and ComfortShield® Elite)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning.
- Materials that never chip, crack, peel or warp.
- Warm Edge technology.
- Virgin vinyl frames and sashes.
- Black aluminum screens (standard on ComfortShield® Plus and ComfortShield® Elite)
- Interior Woodgrains.
- Exterior colors designed to enhance curb appeal.
- Graduated cam lock system (provides security and additional energy efficiency)
- Dual vent locks on larger windows.
- Concealed screen track.
Interested in More Information About Patio Enclosures Inc.?
Patio Enclosures Inc. could be the right match for you and for your home's needs. However, you will want to make sure you are selecting the right replacement windows for your home and your budget. Our services can help you! We offer Free Replacement Window Quotes from local, reliable contractors.