Steel windows are known for their unique aesthetics. Due to their modern look and brilliant quality, they are commonly used in commercial, industrial and high-end residential buildings. The advantage to steel is that it’s very strong. In fact, steel windows are stronger than any alternative material. As a result, the glass part of the window can be made extremely thin. Another perk is that steel frames can be used on the homes exterior and/or the interior. Keep in mind, however, that steel Is not maintenance free. It will rust if you don't keep paint on it.
Steel Window Benefits:
- Extremely safe due to high strength.
- Their life cycle is unsurpassed by any other material.
- They are offered in a variety of finishes to suit your needs.
- Steel windows are fire resistant and corrosion resistant.
- Steel is unchanged by termites or chemical pesticides.
- They are unaffected by any type of fungi or mold.
- They do not expand or contract with moisture or temperature changes.
- Extremely durable in earthquakes, hurricanes, hail storms, and snow.
- Steel windows are environmentally friendly.
- Screens are available for steel windows.
Steel Window Manufactures:
- Hope’s Windows, Inc.
- Optimum Window
- Seekircher Steel Window Repair Corp.
- Monarch Manufacturing
- Fleming Door Products Limited
- Torrance Steel Window Co., Inc
- Kawanee Corporation
Interested in More Information About Steel Windows?
Steel windows could be the right match for you and your home’s needs. However, you'll want to make sure you are choosing the right window material for your home and your budget. If you would like to find out if steel windows will work for you, we offer Free Replacement Window Quotes from local, reliable contractors.